1.Their Chest: Truly a wonderful thing. There is some just so incredibly sexy about a man’s chest. Whether they work out or not, because the males chest belongs to a man it is-by default-Sexy.
2. Chest Hair: Sexy. Only a man can have hair like that (I hope), and it is wonderful to run your hands through. But one Need not have a hairy chest to be sexy as long as one has #3
3. Stubble: THE sexiest thing about men. Ever. The 5:00 shadow is the epitome of manly, and again, wonderful to feel close to.
4. Arms: There is something about the shape of the muscles in a man’s arm that is delicious. It is also wonderful to be wrapped up in them. :)
5. The voice: A deep manly voice could give me chills in the dessert on a summer afternoon. Magnificent and beyond sexy.
6. The back: A-MA-ZING. I love to look at a mans back..it is just one of the most beautiful parts of their body. Not be be confused with #8.
7. Lips: No matter how plump or modest, you can’t look at a man’s lips with out thinking about kissing.
8. Ass: OK, really do I need to explain?
9. Hands: They are capable of fixing cars, plumbing issues, and beating the pulp out another guy to defend your honor and can still be gentle and tender.
And last but not least….
10. Mind: What creature can make us melt because they don’t want to be alone after seeing “Old Yeller”, and infuriate us after not putting the seat down – again? Yes, through the good, the bad and the ugly, the way men think is truly unique the the male species.
There are other really great sexy things about men. Like the way they kiss us (especially when they hold us really tight or gently touch our face.) The way they look at us. The fact that they can lift heavy things. When they open doors for us. When they put their hands gently on our back to guide us as we are walking. When they are vulnerable. When they shyly slip their hand into ours. The list could go on and on….
Now if only men came with a money back, time back, emotion back guarantee when/if they become defective! Oh-well you can’t have everything!